Tuesday, February 24, 2009

that"s creative!!

Previously..i got email from my sister are really impressed me..Because this email are contain very interesting and wonderful pictures..I think I never saw the creative thing as a pictures like this before. I'm so proud of their creative ideas and the creativity that they produced. Therefore, I save it on my folder for a long time to be as my reference and my inspirations …but while doing this blog journey, I would like to share with all my friend and lectures…. Maybe most you, already seen this before… This picture based on painting at hand, and the hand reaction..

The metaphor is eagle was flying
The metaphor is eagle-head
The metaphor is giraffe
The metaphor is Elephant
The metaphor is Crocodile
The metaphor is Zebra
The metaphor is Dog
The metaphor is Goose.
So,what I can say here..the people who done these, are wonderful people because of their crazy CREATIVE idea that they have. So, they can describe their imagination and idea to us by the output painting on their hand or talent hand that we can say as CREATIVITY...

I got all the pictures from my sister last time and she forwarded to me. When she forwarded this to me, she just asked for me one thing, if we can be as creative as that people have? Actually she got the email from her frieds too...I will copy the detailed of forwarded email...


----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Farah Hafiza
To: cruelladida@yahoo.com; mohd.adnan@water.gov.my; nadya_fariza85@yahoo.com; rir@water.gov.my; rozita_tahir@petronas.com.my; agman ; Aklima Khidir ; ayin ayienz ; en.shahar ; gai ; hashim ; hasim ; hj.bob jps ; intan ; k.enson ; k.norli jps ; maizatul aqma ; marhana marjori ; mia slg ; mohd azri ; Muhammad Muzammil ; pa email pa ; safii ; suzana abu hassan
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 2:18:30 PM
Subject: Fw: Fwd: FW: FW: tangan kite



No comments:

Post a Comment