Sunday, February 22, 2009

Creative n Creativity

Creative?

There are lot of answers we can be founded in internet. Every person have their own answers and expressions about the meaning of creative based from their experiences and point of them view .If you all as audience ask me also 'What is creative?'...I didn’t have a specific answer to your are question since I'm just a university student and I'm still learning about things deal with creative as well because I as studies in this form as creative multimedia .so, for that time I do some research on the internet and I founded the formula for creating an idea with creative injection refer to my research… I realize as university student, I must do everything to my self because it ‘is not like the primary school or secondary school, which everything prepared by teachers... so to survive this ‘life’, before I start do some assignment about the design, I must do the research whatever are from internet, printed media or entertainment program .

Creativity??

What I got from the class..
Creativity is the process of generating something new that has value. There are many new ideas and concepts, but some may not have value and hence may not be considered creative. A creation is something original that has value. (Haggins, 1995, p. 3)
Being creative is hard.
Yes it is. Actually it isn't being creative that is hard, it is working on developing that ability. Once we learn how to easily channel creativity, it becomes second nature to us, as easy as breathing.
(Quote from PP slide)

Emm.. From I
opinion
Yeah I agree, that being creative is hard.. do you know why, because not all people will be creative person and be creativity.. This word will make my statement stronger..
Creativity is an attitude, combine with effort; 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration- Thomas Edison
creativity is an enhancement of getting new idea. We elaborate ideas that never been elaborated before. so if we can done something what the people are didn’t done before, we will make the people will proud with us and one that time can give many benefit to us…huhu..”silap2 boleh kaya”kih3..
that’s all…so achive that..we must think very well because thinking are specific skill…which can be learned and this goes beyond “under the sky”..huhu..So we will come with something “waw”..
Emm that's all...


No comments:

Post a Comment